What We Do
Lex Projex™ is a variant of other, existing Legal Process Outsourcing (“LPO”) companies (or “non-law-firm-firms”) that offer legal-related process and support services that do not amount to the practice of law. We particularly focus on the following areas:
- Legal Project Management (“LPM”) (including “traditional waterfall,” “Agile” and “SCRUM” services);
- Scope and Task Planning for Legal Matters;
- Schedule Planning & Management for Legal Matters;
- Cost Planning & Estimating for Legal Matters;
- Legal “Value Engineering;”
- Legal Process Analysis;
- Legal Systems Engineering;
- LPM Continuing Legal Education (“CLE”), training, consulting, teaching and coaching;
- LPM Technology Consulting;
- Cloud based collaboration and the ‘on-line’ coordination of “virtual legal teams” and their activities on legal matters; and
- LPM Technology Training (e.g., Microsoft Project software, Microsoft Project Online and Microsoft Project Pro for Office 365)
Lex Projex does not provide LPM services to pro se litigants that are not represented by their own, independent legal counsel in their own legal matters.
Helping Legal Departments, Law Firms & Legal Vendors “Bridge the LPM Gap”
Lex Projex™ provides immediate LPM services to corporate legal departments, law firms and legal vendors. This can be particularly helpful to such companies when they want to ultimately develop their own, in-house LPM capabilities, but need an LPM capability today to attract or keep their clients. While management and clients are demanding the use of LPM today, many corporate legal departments and law firms don’t know what LPM really is, let alone how to do such things as hire legal project managers, train them, integrate them into their company or assimilate LPM into the legal practice areas and departments where LPM is required. All of this takes time to figure out, but often corporate legal departments and law firms can’t wait to do so when their management or clients are demanding the use of LPM today.
At Lex Projex™ we help “Bridge the Gap” between a company’s or law firm’s desire to immediately use and implement LPM and its present ability to do so. Lex Projex™ enables the immediate, rapid deployment of LPM in a corporate law department or law firm while it determines how it will hire, use and integrate LPM and its own legal project managers into its organization in the future. Lex Projex™ will even help corporate law departments or law firms train their existing legal professional staff to become legal project managers and to use common, affordable LPM technologies to efficiently, effectively and economically manage their legal matters – we’re not afraid to “build in our own obsolescence” as part of our LPM services.